Earthmill is a specialist in the operation, maintenance, and management of small and medium scale wind turbines. We operate on a national basis from our head office which is in Harrogate. The successful candidate will work in the operations, engineering and technical support team. This role is due to the continued expansion of this business. We intend to be the best at what we do by providing exceptional levels of customer service and being a great place to work.
We are seeking someone who is experienced in either an operations, engineering or technical support role. You will have strong administrative and IT skills to join and assist the operations and fleet management team. This role requires someone who is dynamic and sociable with excellent organisational and customer support skills. You will have an eye for detail in written, numeric, and verbal communication.
The role involves dealing with technical support matters for existing wind turbine clients. You will report to the general manager and assist the operations, maintenance, and technical support team.
You will ideally have a background in mechanical, electrical, or electronic engineering and have an interest in engineering generally. If you do not have the desired background and feel that the experience and skills you current possess would benefit the operations, engineering and technical support team, do not worry, as the existing team have a wealth of experience which you will benefit from. If you are eager, enthusiastic and willing to put in the hard work and have the ability to listen, learn and take instructions, then please apply.
- Provide operations, engineering and technical support for the operations & maintenance team.
- Assist the remote monitoring and technical support team.
- Assist with the maintenance of remote access connectivity to the wind turbine fleet.
- Assist the team with fleet management reporting.
- Maintain the companies CRM system and business specific IT applications.
- Project work as required and dictated by the business.
At Earthmilll our values are at the core of everything we do, we are looking for someone who believes and shares these –
- Trust – we are honest, open, and ethical with each other, customers and suppliers. We strive to set clear expectations and do what we say we will do.
- One Team – we respect, appreciate, and support each other’s challenges. We take responsibility for fulfilling our roles in a way that helps the whole team succeed. We celebrate success.
- Tenacity – we individually take responsibility for making things happen. We are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Quality – we take pride in everything we do. We strive to exceed both our own and customers’ expectations. We never compromise on safety.
Monday – Friday 8.30-17.00
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Regular team building activities
To apply for this role email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
3 flexible ways to acquire a wind turbine
Service & Maintenance
Earthmill Maintenance provide comprehensive service and maintenance packages to keep your technology running at optimum efficiency.About Service Packages
The most important choice you can make to protect your turbine by identifying faults at an early stage to avoid major incidentsFind out more
Flexible options to cash in on your existing turbine by selling it to our partners or begin the process to purchase and install a new oneBuy/Sell Options