Earthmill is a specialist in the operation, maintenance, and management of small and medium scale wind turbines. We operate on a national basis from our head office which is in Harrogate. The successful candidate will play a key part within the continued expansion of this business. We intend to be the best at what we do by providing exceptional levels of customer service and being a great place to work.
We are seeking someone who is experienced in a technical support role with strong technical support, administrative and IT skills to join the busy operations and fleet management team. This role requires someone who is dynamic and sociable with excellent organisational and customer support skills. You will have an eye for detail in written, numeric, and verbal communication.
The role involves dealing with technical support matters for existing wind turbine clients (We recognise that wind turbine experience is unlikely) You will report to the general manager and assist the operations, maintenance, and technical support team.
All the wind turbines we maintain are remotely monitored via a scada system, with a large number of turbines having had a supplementary condition monitoring system installed also.
Ideally you will have a background in mechanical, electrical, or electronic engineering and have an interest in engineering generally.
- Provide office based technical support in the operations & maintenance team.
- Assist with the management of planned, reactive, and proactive maintenance.
- Maintain the remote access connectivity to the wind turbine fleet.
- Assist with fleet management, including the generation of data for reporting purposes.
- Project work as required and dictated by the business.
- Maintain the CRM system and business specific IT applications.
At Earthmilll our values are at the core of everything we do, we are looking for someone who believes and shares these –
- Trust– we are honest, open, and ethical with each other, customers and suppliers. We strive to set clear expectations and do what we say we will do.
- One Team– we respect, appreciate, and support each other’s challenges. We take responsibility for fulfilling our roles in a way that helps the whole team succeed. We celebrate success.
- Tenacity– we individually take responsibility for making things happen. We are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Quality– we take pride in everything we do. We strive to exceed both our own and customers’ expectations. We never compromise on safety.
Expected start date: 10/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
To apply for this role email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
3 flexible ways to acquire a wind turbine
Service & Maintenance
Earthmill Maintenance provide comprehensive service and maintenance packages to keep your technology running at optimum efficiency.About Service Packages
The most important choice you can make to protect your turbine by identifying faults at an early stage to avoid major incidentsFind out more
Flexible options to cash in on your existing turbine by selling it to our partners or begin the process to purchase and install a new oneBuy/Sell Options