Technical Support Assistant
Earthmill is a specialist in the operation, maintenance and management of small and medium scale wind turbines. We operate on a national basis from our head office which is located in Harrogate.
We are seeking an experienced technical support assistant with strong technical support, administrative and IT skills to join the busy operations and fleet management team. This role requires someone who is dynamic, has excellent organisational and customer support skills with an eye for detail in written, numeric and verbal communication.
The role involves dealing with technical support matters for existing and future wind turbine clients. You will report to the general manager and assist the operations, maintenance and fleet management team.
Job specification of Technical Support and Fleet Management Assistant.
- Provide technical support to the operations & maintenance team.
- Liaise with electrical import/export suppliers to obtain the best power purchase agreements.
- Assist with the management of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Liaise with suppliers and subcontractors when required.
- Assist in the procurement of appropriate equipment and products.
- Maintain the remote access connectivity to the fleet of wind turbines.
- Frontline support and troubleshooting any faults/issues with wind turbines.
- Project work as requested by the general manager.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills both verbal and written.
- IT literacy should be above average, and highly proficient in excel, word, and outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment of a small company while ensuring that all regulatory processes are followed properly.
Applications by email:
Subject Line: Application –Technical Support Assistant
Applications by post:
FAO Mr D. Broadbank
Earthmill Maintenance Ltd
Follifoot Ridge Business Park
3 flexible ways to acquire a wind turbine
Service & Maintenance
Earthmill provide a range of comprehensive service and maintenance packages to keep your technology running at optimum efficiency.About Service Packages
The most important choice you can make to protect your turbine by identifying faults at an early stage to avoid major incidentsFind out more
Flexible options to cash in on your existing turbine by selling it to our partners or begin the process to purchase and install a new oneBuy/Sell Options