Since being founded in 2009 by managing director Steve Milner, Earthmill’s reputation has grown by word of mouth amongst farming communities. From humble beginnings selling small-scale turbines to local farmers, we have grown to become the UK’s largest supplier of agricultural wind turbines and we are now pioneering the development of combined heat and power installations across Yorkshire, Cheshire and North Wales. Our success is attributed to our culture of providing the highest level of customer support; we’re not happy unless our customers are.
At Earthmill we always lead with our vision: to be the leading supplier of wind turbines and CHP throughout the mainland UK, to provide an exceptional level of customer service throughout the operational lifetime of your machine (from viability right through to servicing and maintenance), to be a great place to work, and to continuously seek to improve.
- We are honest, open and ethical with each other, customers and suppliers.
- We strive to set clear expectations and do what we say we will do.
- We respect, appreciate and support each others’ challenges.
- We take responsibility for fulfilling our roles in a way that helps the whole team succeed.
- We celebrate success.
- We individually take responsibility for making things happen.
- We are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- We take pride in everything we do.
- We strive to exceed both our own and customers’ expectations.
- We never compromise on safety.
“The level of service provided by Earthmill was second to none. The team in the office kept me up to date every step of the way and the installation was swift and hiccup free. I would certainly recommend Earthmill to anybody who wants a wind turbine.”
Chris Hobson, Yorkshire Farmer
“Customer Service has always been core to our values at Earthmill, that’s why 94% of our customers say they would recommend us to a friend or work with us again.”
Founder & Managing Director
Service & Maintenance
Earthmill provide a range of comprehensive service and maintenance packages to keep your technology running at optimum efficiency.About Service Packages
Insurance Backed Warranty
Peace of mind that your wind turbine is covered against un-scheduled maintenance, breakdown and loss of income.Find out more
Ideal for high energy users; reduce your electricity bill and offset the carbon foot print of your businessAbout Turbine Purchase