The role is hands-on working between our operations and accounts department, in a small but very busy environment, combining accounts specific duties with general admin.
The duties include:
- Generating sales invoices
- Credit control
- Inputting purchase invoices, matching purchase orders & reconciling statements
- Bank reconciliation
- Assisting the Management Accountant in financial reporting and daily tasks
- Answering the phone, dealing with customer and supplier queries
- General admin and office support, updating spreadsheets and assisting others
Key personal attributes and behaviours:
- Excellent administration and accounts skills
- Excellent numeracy, communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised and with an eye for attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- Pro-active and able to take initiative
Previous accounts experience is essential.
Knowledge of Sage 50 is essential.
A good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
3 flexible ways to acquire a wind turbine
Service & Maintenance
Earthmill Maintenance provide comprehensive service and maintenance packages to keep your technology running at optimum efficiency.About Service Packages
The most important choice you can make to protect your turbine by identifying faults at an early stage to avoid major incidentsFind out more
Flexible options to cash in on your existing turbine by selling it to our partners or begin the process to purchase and install a new oneBuy/Sell Options