Already Have Planning Permission?
“Earthmill’s sole focus on wind power and wealth of experience made them the obvious choice to complete our project.” – Dr John McGarva, Galloway
Firstly, a few questions…
- Have you decided who you would like to work with over the next 20 years to install and maintain your turbine?
- Have you considered amending your planning permission for a larger turbine if at all possible?
- Have you secured a grid connection?
Why work with Earthmill?
With an operational fleet of over 300 turbines we are confident that our level of service will exceed your expectations. Choose to work with Earthmill and our in-house team will:
- Discharge any planning conditions
- Amend planning applications if you decide to change turbines
- Manage access and groundworks
- Manage Turbine Delivery and Installation
- Liaise with the DNO for grid connection and G59 testing
- Organise metering and Ofgem FITs registration
Service & Maintenance
Earthmill provide a range of comprehensive service and maintenance packages to keep your technology running at optimum efficiency.About Service Packages
The most important choice you can make to protect your turbine by identifying faults at an early stage to avoid major incidentsFind out more
Flexible options to cash in on your existing turbine by selling it to our partners or begin the process to purchase and install a new oneBuy/Sell Options