Already Have Planning Permission?
“Earthmill’s sole focus on wind power and wealth of experience made them the obvious choice to complete our project.” – Dr John McGarva, Galloway
Firstly, a few questions…
- Have you decided who you would like to work with over the next 20 years to install and maintain your turbine?
- Have you considered amending your planning permission for a larger turbine if at all possible?
- Have you secured a grid connection?
Why work with Earthmill?
With an operational fleet of over 220 turbines we are confident that our level of service will exceed your expectations. Choose to work with Earthmill and our in-house team will:
- Discharge any planning conditions
- Amend planning applications if you decide to change turbines
- Manage access and groundworks
- Manage Turbine Delivery and Installation
- Liaise with the DNO for grid connection and G59 testing
- Organise metering and Ofgem FITs registration
Service & Maintenance
Earthmill provide a range of comprehensive service and maintenance packages to keep your technology running at optimum efficiency.About Service Packages
Insurance Backed Warranty
Peace of mind that your wind turbine is covered against un-scheduled maintenance, breakdown and loss of income.Find out more
Ideal for high energy users; reduce your electricity bill and offset the carbon foot print of your businessAbout Turbine Purchase