Since being founded in 2009 by managing director Steve Milner, Earthmill Maintenance’s reputation has grown by word of mouth amongst farming communities. From humble beginnings selling small-scale turbines to local farmers, we have grown to become the UK’s largest service and maintenance provider of agricultural wind turbines. Our success is attributed to our culture of providing the highest level of customer support; we’re not happy unless our customers are.
At Earthmill Maintenance we always lead with our vision: to be the leading supplier of service and maintenance solutions for agricultural wind turbines throughout the UK, to provide an exceptional level of customer service , to be a great place to work, and to continuously seek to improve what we do.
- We are honest, open and ethical with each other, customers and suppliers.
- We strive to set clear expectations and do what we say we will do.
- We respect, appreciate and support each others’ challenges.
- We take responsibility for fulfilling our roles in a way that helps the whole team succeed.
- We celebrate success.
- We individually take responsibility for making things happen.
- We are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- We take pride in everything we do.
- We strive to exceed both our own and customers’ expectations.
- We never compromise on safety.
“The level of service provided by Earthmill Maintenance was second to none. The team in the office kept me up to date every step of the way and the installation was swift and hiccup free. I would certainly recommend Earthmill Maintenance to anybody who wants a wind turbine.”
Chris Hobson, Yorkshire Farmer
“Customer Service has always been core to our values at Earthmill Maintenance, that’s why 94% of our customers say they would recommend us to a friend or work with us again.”
Founder & Managing Director
Service & Maintenance
Earthmill Maintenance provide comprehensive service and maintenance packages to keep your technology running at optimum efficiency.About Service Packages
The most important choice you can make to protect your turbine by identifying faults at an early stage to avoid major incidentsFind out more
Flexible options to cash in on your existing turbine by selling it to our partners or begin the process to purchase and install a new oneBuy/Sell Options